Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Portland Spring

I wake up this morning and get dressed like it's going to be 90. again.

Guess what? It's not 90. It's freezing cold and looks like it could rain at any moment.

Side note: Sad gay man is walking by, not even wearing a coat with his hip muscle shirt and sandals. He's hard core.

So one of my coworkers is considering renting her heating pad to me for $5 an hour. I'm considering taking her up on it. It's almost lunchtime and if I'm not frozen all the way through by then, I may test my willpower at the Nordstrom half yearly sale. No. Never mind. I'm going to take my fat ass to the salad bar instead. Although Nordstrom's may give me a stronger desire to eat salad. Or it might make me eat a cheeseburger and a milkshake and a pizza. and ice cream. That's the thing about Nordstrom.

It's not even 11am and I'm thinking about lunch. Sad.

No comments: