Wednesday, July 30, 2008

an update to "Diet"ribe

A few posts ago or so I described my sense of failure with Weight Watchers. I mentioned that I was considering doing Take Shape For Life.. I have just finished my 6th week on TSFL and I've lost 21 lbs. I LOVE THIS PROGRAM! I can shout it from the mountaintops - I love this program.

My first goal is to lose a total of 25 lbs by my wedding in 2 1/2 wks. I think I may actually get down under that goal - that's just crazy!

I'm averaging 3.4 lbs lost per week - so that would mean I would lose more like 6 or 7 lbs in 2 1/2 weeks. It really is possible, it really is working. I can't believe it's working! I just do what they tell me, poof the weight comes off.

I did write a hilarious letter where I broke up with wine. I should really post that here. I'll go get it..

No comments: